Don’t let the cold get you down
Use these tips to stay fit and healthy!
- Make sure to drink plenty of fluids, such as water, herbal teas, fresh juices or warm water with honey and lemon, to keep hydrated.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet. This will ensure that your body is receiving the right nutrients to support your immune system.
- Keep your hands clean – wash them regularly or use a hand sanitizer to keep those nasty bugs away.
- Stay fresh – air flow helps to remove stale air and can also help to clean your air passages.
- Get an adequate amount of sleep, at least 6 – 8 hours per night to function at your best.