Langer Chiropractic and Soft Tissue Therapy has been operating since 2002. It has been our privilege to have helped many families during this time. Our skilled and experienced chiropractors and occupational therapists can help with musculoskeletal conditions such as back and neck pain, headaches, sciatica, and poor posture, as well as sporting injuries and repetitive strain injuries. We also have experienced practitioners that can assess, and where appropriate, help manage newborn babies with issues such as colic, irritable babies, poor sleeping behaviours and feeding difficulties. We also encourage lifestyle, health and ergonomic principles that can have an enormous impact on your wellbeing.
“Our promise is to treat everyone with honesty, respect, and professionalism. We are dedicated to building healthy relationships based on trust and a reputation for excellence.”
Why choose us
- Many years combined experience from our chiropractors and occupational therapists
- Gentle, safe, effective and experienced chiropractic care
- Targeted muscular and soft tissue treatment and retraining from experienced occupational therapists
- Simple ergonomic, lifestyle, rehabilitative and lifestyle advise
- Professional, friendly and approachable staff
- Referral to other health care providers, such as physiotherapists, sports doctors, surgeons, GP’s and exercise physiologists when required
- Access to bulk billed xray facilities if required.
We can assist with
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- General health and well being
- Preventative spinal care
- Musculo-skeletal management & maintenance
- Headaches and migraines
- Sporting injuries
- Sciatic nerve pain
With over 40 years of combined experience, our team of chiropractors and occupational therapists continue to develop and refine their skills. Each have their own specialty interests (such as paediatrics, sports and dancers), and techniques, including low force chiropractic adjustments, myopractic therapy, trigger point therapy and manual adjustment. All of our practitioners continue to meet all continuing education standards.
Our promise is to treat everyone with honesty, respect and professionalism. We will conduct a thorough history and examination before discussing with you your options for your care. We will respect your goals for visiting our practice, be that for immediate pain relief, or ongoing management of your body. If any imaging, such as x-ray, CT, MRI or ultrasound is required, we will discuss this with you. Ultimately, we will provide you with all the information you need to decide on how we help you.