Langer Chiropractic and Soft Tissue Therapy Wembley, Perth has been operating since 2002. It has been our privilege to have helped many families during this time. Our skilled and experienced chiropractors and occupational therapists can help with musculoskeletal conditions such as back and neck pain, headaches, sciatica, and poor posture, as well as sporting injuries and repetitive strain injuries.
We also have experienced practitioners that can assess, and where appropriate, help manage newborn babies. Newborn issues such as irritable babies, poor sleeping behaviours and feeding difficulties may benefit from chiropractic care. We also encourage lifestyle, health and ergonomic principles that can have an enormous impact on your wellbeing.
“Our promise is to treat everyone with honesty, respect, and professionalism. We are dedicated to building healthy relationships based on trust and a reputation for excellence.”
Why choose Langer Chiropractors and Occupational Therapists
- Many years combined experience from our chiropractors and occupational therapists
- Gentle, safe, effective and experienced chiropractic care
- Targeted muscular and soft tissue treatment and retraining from experienced occupational therapists
- Simple ergonomic, lifestyle, rehabilitative and lifestyle advice
- Professional, friendly and approachable staff
- Referral to other health care providers, such as physiotherapists, sports doctors, surgeons, GP’s and exercise physiologists when required
- Access to bulk billed x-ray facilities if required.
We can assist with
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- General health and well being
- Preventative spinal care
- Musculo-skeletal management & maintenance
- Headaches and migraines
- Sporting injuries
- Sciatic nerve pain
Our team of chiropractors and occupational therapists continue to develop and refine their skills. Each have their own specialty interests (such as paediatrics, sports and dancers), and techniques, including low force chiropractic adjustments, myopractic therapy, trigger point therapy and manual adjustment. All our practitioners continue to meet all continuing education standards.
Our Chiropractic and Soft Tissue Therapy Treatment Goals
At Langer Chiropractic and Soft Tissue Therapy Wembley, we will begin each new patient session with a thorough history and examination. Following this we will discuss with you your options for your care. Whether your goals for visiting our practice are for immediate pain relief or ongoing management of your body, we are here to help. If any imaging, such as x-ray, CT, MRI or ultrasound is required, we will discuss this with you. Ultimately, we will provide you with all the information you need to decide on how we help you.