Langer Chiropractic and Soft Tissue Therapy has been operating since 2002. It has been our privilege to have helped many families during this time. Our skilled and experienced chiropractors and occupational therapists can help with musculoskeletal conditions such as back and neck pain, headaches, sciatica, and poor posture, as well as sporting injuries and repetitive strain injuries. We also have experienced practitioners that can assess, and where appropriate, help manage newborn babies with issues such as colic, irritable babies, poor sleeping behaviours and feeding difficulties. We also encourage lifestyle, health and ergonomic principles that can have an enormous impact on your wellbeing.
Our promise is to treat everyone with honesty, respect and professionalism, to ensure we develop a healthy relationship based on trust, and a reputation for excellence.
Why choose us
- Many years combined experience from our chiropractors and occupational therapists
- Gentle, safe, effective and experienced chiropractic care
- Targeted muscular and soft tissue treatment and retraining from experienced occupational therapists
- Simple ergonomic, lifestyle, rehabilitative and lifestyle advise
- Professional, friendly and approachable staff
- Referral to other health care providers, such as physiotherapists, sports doctors, surgeons, GP’s and exercise physiologists when required
- Access to bulk billed xray facilities if required.
We can assist with
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- General health and well being
- Preventative spinal care
- Musculo-skeletal management & maintenance
- Headaches and migraines
- Sporting injuries
- Sciatic nerve pain